Monday, August 10, 2015

The Power of The Poussey

So the other day I was doing some research and I came across this video that caught my attention. Apparently Netflix was sponsoring the Gay Parade in São Paulo, Brazil and they did a special Orange is The New Black theme music video with Brazilian singer Valesca Popozuda, witch in English would be something like Valesca BigBooty It is hilarious! She actually met the cast at the parade. 




 I have the translation of the song and the video so you guys can enjoy.... Lol 




Só se fala em Orange - All we talk about is Orange 
Minha fonte de prazer (só eu que te dou prazer) - My source of pleasure 
Eu vou pra Parada Gay (ay ay ay ay) - I'm going to the gay parade (ay ay ay)
E vou te falar por quê -  And I'm gonna tell you why
Minha Poussey é o poder (toda linda e sensação) - My Poussey is the power (all pretty and sensation)
Minha Poussey é o poder (joga a torta sem perdão). -  My Poussey is the power (throw the pie with no forgiveness)
Tem bagulho, freira e yoga -  There is joint, nun and yoga
Orange tem que ver -  Orange you have to see
Pegação e muita briga. - Makeouts and a lot of fight. 
É babado de ferver -  It's a hot fuss
Minha Poussey é o poder (carisma e diversão) - My Poussey is the power (charisma and fun)
Minha Poussey é o poder (levanta a mão as sapatão) - My Poussey is the power (the dykes raise your hands)
Por ela a gente chora - For her we cry
Da Nicky a gente gosta -  Nicky, we like
A Alex que é mó gata -  Alex is a hottie
Olhos Loucos enlouquece - Crazy Eyes goes crazy
Galinha inventada, muito drama sapatão - Invented chicken, lots of dyke drama
Chave de fenda que apaixona - Screwdriver that's lovely
E garante a diversão -  And guarantee the fun
Piper não dá sorte, ninguém ouve o que ela diz - Piper is not lucky, no one listens to what she says
Só quando é X9, pra com a Alex ser feliz! -  Only when she is a snitch, to be happy with Alex
Orange is The New Black eu apresento pra vocês - Orange Is The New Black I present to you
Sabe quem já tá chegando? - You know who's coming? 
Minha Poussey é o poder (e sabe o que quer). - My Poussey is the power (and knows what it wants) 
Minha Poussey é o poder (ela gosta de mulher) - My Poussey is the power (she likes chicks) 

No comments:

Post a Comment