Thursday, December 02, 2010

Let's talk Grey - Addison Forbes Montgomery (ex-Shepherd)


"Hi I'm Addison Shepherd ...and you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband."
That's her first scene on the show. How do you not love Addison Montgomery?!
I loved Addison on Grey's, I mean I still like her in Private Practice, but I was too sad when she moved to LA. You know? I just miss her walking around Seattle Grace with her red hair all looking like Catherine Deneuve.
And you know what? She's not Meredith Grey!, don't get me wrong I love Meredith, but I just like Addison so much more! The "I'm not Meredith Grey" speech was awesome!

Addison to Derek: ... I want you to care! I sleep with your best friend and you walk away. He comes out here from New York and rubs it on your face and still you get a good night sleep. What do I have to do? Oh, I know, maybe what I should do is go out on a date with a vet, because that seems that send you to a blind rage. Oh, but, wait, that won't work either, 'cause I'm not Meredith Grey!

Addie is sexy, smart, beautiful, the best neonatal surgeon in the country and hilarious!
Who doesn't remember her elevator line:


Addison is so great I just made a list of "15 reasons to love Addie on Grey's Anatomy".

01. Anyone who looks that hot deserves our adoration.




02. She got a chance with both McDreamy & McSteamy.




06. We all love the salmon scrubs

07. She has glorious red hair.


08. She finds panties in her husband's pocked and hangs it up on the hospital board.








12. Meredith thinks she's "not easy to hate...annoyingly kind and painfully smart"

13. She saved Cristina (when she had the miscarriage).


15.You start to LOVE the name Addison.

No comments:

Post a Comment