Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grey's Threesome

So I've been keeping a closer eye on Grey's now, I've always been obsessed with the show and now, more than ever, with Callie's pregnancy and the new threesome that appeared, it's all very messed up. We are all scared of what this will do to my favorite couple on Primetime TV. But what surprises me the most is that Arizona and Mark seem to be handling it very well, better than I expected. Mark we knew was gonna love the idea, after all he's been wanting a child since his daughter Sloane showed up pregnant.

 Arizona I didn't think was gonna be so fine with the situation, but taking from the next episode, "Don't Deceive Me (Please Don't Go)", airing Feb 3rd, she seems very much OK with it.


Actually the only one that doesn't look happy is Callie. In fact she looks very annoyed. Maybe it's just the hormones, but she is for sure not comfortable with this.


It is a very odd turn their stories are taking, and I have no idea how this is going to unfold but somehow I just wish they make it work. And let's hope Calzona gets a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment