Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Time Off...


Well hello, hello.
I have been away, because I was on vacation, not a long vacation, but
a long holiday. It's a good thing that where I live holidays are all over the place.
I don't think people here like to work a lot so they just make up holidays, which, for me, is a good thing.
I get to get out and just enjoy myself.
Because it's not just what happens in Vegas that stays in Vegas. What happens anywhere when you're on vacation stays wherever it is that you went. And that's what I like about vacations.
No one knows who you are, what you do, where you're from, where you work, who you dated. 

It's just a time when you can be yourself and just make whatever mistakes you wanna make, even if it envolves huge amounts of alcohol and inappropriate quantity of sex. You can just go back home and keep the memories you want....and just leave the ones you don't want behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment