Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Witchcraft and Wizardry




Who doesn't love Harry Potter?
Seriously, it's addictive. All the books, the stories, the movies. Everything.
It's awesome. I've read all the books and saw all the movies that came out.
I can't get enough of it. As I read somewhere and totally and 100% agree, There is never going to be a time when JK Rowling is not my greatest hero on this earth!!!!!!
The next and final movie was divided in two parts.
Part 1 will be released November 19th, and Part 2 will be released next year.
And I am too excited to go to the Harry Potter theme park in Orlando.
It's like a dream come true, not actually, but it kinda is. I've always wanted
to go to Hogwarts and drink butter beer. It'll be good to be in the world of Harry Potter for a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment